Compliance Thoughts and Questions by Best Practice
- Supervision of those not yet competent, describing supervision of provisional competence and full competence.
- Supervision of those deemed competent, describing the roles of management information and appraisal.
- Supervision of the supervisor, describing the T & C framework for such individuals.
- Ensuring spans of control are appropriate.
- Provision or planning of management development skills/training.
- Management of conflicts of interest where team supervisors have their own responsibilities for client advice.